If your goal is to crack the UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2022 with flying colors and you belong to the Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering stream then “this book is for you”.
This book is a carefully crafted treasure trove of questions with solutions from previous engineering services examinations of the last 30 Years, designed to help you achieve your goal.
Features of this book:
- Gives a clear idea about the quality and complexity of questions involved in the Preliminary papers of the Engineering Services Examination.
- Detailed solutions explaining how the answers were arrived at, is presented in addition to answer keys.
- The weightage given to each subject in the past Five Years Engineering Services exams is given
- This book will help in not only answering the objective type questions but also understanding the concepts required to answer the conventional type questions.
- Drafted keeping in mind the syllabus and pattern of Engineering services examinations.
- Most of the questions in this book are conceptual and of high standard.
- The weightage given to each subject in the past three ESE exams is given.
- Thoroughly updated and revised version.
The subjects covered in this book:
- Analog and Digital Communication Systems
- Control Systems
- Signals and Systems
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Electro Magnetics
- Advanced Electronics
- Advanced Communication
The Stage-I (Prelims) of ESE consists of two objective papers. Paper-I contains General Studies & Engineering Aptitude. Paper-II contains Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Subjects. In stage-II (Mains), the technical syllabus is divided into two papers.
The style, quality and content of the Solutions for previous ESE Questions of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, will encourage the reader, especially the student whether above average, average or below average to learn the concept and answer the question in the subject without any difficulty. However it is the reader who should conform this and any comments and suggestions would be pleasantly received by the Academy for further improvement of this booklet.
Note : It is observed that majority of ESE objective questions are being asked as it is in many PSUs, state service commission, state electricity boards and even in GATE exam. Hence we strongly recommend all students who are competing for various competitive exams to use this book according to the syllabus of the exam concerned. This book can also be used by new Teachers in engineering colleges to improve their Concepts.