Features of the Book
- Contains previous questions with solutions from 1991 onwards
- All questions are segregated Subject-wise & Chapter-wise
- On point, clear & error free solutions to questions
- Thoroughly updated & revised
The Stage-I (Prelims) of ESE consists of two objective papers. Paper-I contains General Studies & Engineering Aptitude. Paper-II contains Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Subjects. In stage-II (Mains), the technical syllabus is divided into two papers.
The Volume Contains Objective Questions of the Following Subjects :
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Material Science
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentations
- Network Theory
- Analog & Digital Circuits
The style, quality and content of the Solutions for previous ESE Questions of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, will encourage the reader, especially the student whether above average, average or below average to learn the concept and answer the question in the subject without any difficulty. However it is the reader who should conform this and any comments and suggestions would be pleasantly received by the Academy for further improvement of this booklet.
Note : It is observed that majority of ESE objective questions are being asked as it is in many PSUs, state service commission, state electricity boards and even in GATE exam. Hence we strongly recommend all students who are competing for various competitive exams to use this book according to the syllabus of the exam concerned. This book can also be used by new Teachers in engineering colleges to improve their Concepts.